For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions the following words shall have the following meanings:
a) “ The Company” shall mean Bailey Plumbing and Heating.
b) The Customer” shall mean the person or organisation for whom the Company agrees to carry out the works and/ or supply the materials.
- The total charge for works to the Customer shall not exceed trade price for materials + 20 % and the time spent by the Company to complete all work.
- The Customer shall only be charged for the time spent relating to the Customer’s work.
- Where a written estimate has been given the total charge to the Customer may exceed the estimate in the following circumstances.
- If after submission of the estimate the Customer instructs the Company to carry out additional works not referred to in the estimate.
- If after submission of the estimate it is discovered that further works need to be carried out which were not anticipated when the estimate was prepared.
- The estimate will include the cost/collection of all materials needed to complete the work, total time spent by the company to complete the work and VAT.
- When a written estimate has been submitted and the Customer wishes to make changes, this must be done so in writing.
- Where the Company has ordered goods and there is a non-delivery or goods are received faulty, the Company shall order a replacement. There may be an unanticipated lead time whilst waiting for a replacement. This is beyond the control of the Company.
- All written estimates are valid for a period of 28 days, thereafter the Company reserve the right to make changes.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse or decline work at its own discretion.
- Payments must be made within 14 days of receipt of invoice.